The International GRAIN UKRAINE Conference 2018 gathers experts and traders in Odesa
On September 7-8, 2018, the 3rd International GRAIN UKRAINE Conference 2018 will be held in Odesa.
TIS group of terminals is the organizer of the event, IdeasFirst company is the co-organizer.
The main theme of the conference in 2018 is Stay on Top: Challenges and Risks of the Agrarian Season 2018/19. Participants of GRAIN UKRAINE will discuss whether the new season 2018/19 will meet the expectations of Ukrainian agrarians and how to make the most of this season. In addition, the conference participants will learn how key players improve results amid main risks and challenges of the market.
The experts and speakers of GRAIN UKRAINE-2018 will dwell upon the following topics:
- Ukraine in the world and in the region: what happens in the main markets?
- Grain trade: how to get the maximum out of the season 2018/19?
- Infrastructural challenges: sink or swim.
- Present and the future of futures for Black Sea wheat and corn.
- Agribusiness of Ukraine in search of operational efficiency.
- Practical aspects of working with contracts 2018/19.
- Innovation agenda — the results of the analysis of key projects in 2018 and startup pitches for traders and logistics companies (with the support of Agrohub).
- Round table — Investments and financing programs in the agriculture.
"Ukraine has an immense export potential, which simply has to be realized. I hope we will manage it," notes the founder of the conference, Chief Executive Officer of TIS, Andrey Stavnitser.
Under the agenda, the Conference will be addressed by:
- Miriam Morath, Senior Economic Analyst at the International Grains Council (The U.K.);
- Jesús María Silveyra, Undersecretary of Agricultural Markets at Ministry of Agriculture of Argentina (Argentina);
- Olga Trofimtseva, Ukrainian Agrarian Policy and Food Deputy Minister for European Integration;
- Nikolai Gorbachev, President of the Ukrainian Grain Association;
- Ivanna Dorichenko, Managing Director at TRADAIDE (The U.K.);
- Sergei Bulavin, Vice President of AgroGeneration;
- Anton Yakovenko, CEO of Agroscope International;
- Julia Poroshenko, co-founder of Radar Tech project, founder of Agrohub platform;
- Kiril Krivolap, associated partner of Civitta Ukraine, partner of Agrohub;
- Andrey Dligach, CEO of Advanter Group of companies.
Learn more: Grain Ukraine 2017: Key Messages of the Conference
Note: the GRAIN UKRAINE conference is an international industry platform for the dialogue between the largest representatives of the agro market, leaders of Ukrainian agro-food companies, commercial and investment banks, and technological trendsetters in the agricultural sphere.
Follow the link to register for the event, or register via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.