2.7 MT of new crop grain harvested in Ukraine
As of June 27, harvesting of early grain and leguminous crops continues in 13 regions of Ukraine. 2.71 million tons of new crop grain is already threshed on 884.3 thou. in hectares at a productivity of 3.06 t/ha.
The Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine informs that by the reporting date the volumes of harvested crops are as follows:
- winter wheat — 1.16 mln tons from 377.4 thou. hectares (with the productivity of 3.06 tons/ha);
- winter barley — 1.48 mln tons from 461.3 thou. hectares (3.2 tons/ha);
- spring wheat — 0.8 thou. tons from 0.4 thou. hectares (2.08 tons/ha);
- spring barley — 21.0 thou. tons from 9.9 thou. hectares (2.12 tons/ha);
- peas — 52.4 thou. tons from 35.1 thou. hectares (1.49 tons/ha).
Harvesting of winter rapeseed is continuing in Vinnytsia, Zaporizhya, Odessa, Kherson, Mykolaiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Kirovograd, Donetsk, Poltava, Khmelnitsky and Cherkasy regions. The crop is threshed on the area of 126.4 thou. hectares (with the productivity of 1.87 tons/ha). The volume of harvested crop reached 236.2 thou. tons.