Agrarian Ministry named top 5 export products in Jan-Nov 2018
The dominating product in Ukrainian agricultural exports in the first 11 months of 2018 was sunflower, safflower or cottonseed oil.
By the data of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine, in January-November sunflower oil shipments are valued at USD 3.71 billion (4.99 million tons).
The TOP-5 export positions include:
- sunflower, safflower or cottonseed oil — USD 3.71 billion (4.99 million tons);
- corn — USD 3 billion (18.19 million tons);
- wheat and meslin (a mixture of wheat and rye) — USD 2.78 billion (15.27 million tons);
- rape seeds — USD 977.7 million (2.36 million tons);
- cake and other solid waste — USD 787.7 million (3.86 million tons).
Crop production exports for the period increased by USD 489.1 million and amounted to USD 15.7 billion.
The new infographic guide Agribusiness of Ukraine 2017/18 is available by the link.