Normative monetary assessment of farmland in Ukraine: top regions
Cherkasy region leads among Ukrainian oblasts in terms of the normative monetary assessment of farmland with UAH 33.6 thousand/hectare in 2018-2019, AgroPolit.com reports.
The rating is compiled based on the information about the normative monetary assessment of farmland for the period of 2018-2019.
The top 10 regions with the costliest farmland in Ukraine are as follows:
- Cherkasy — UAH 33.6 thousand/hectare;
- Chernivtsi — UAH 33.3 thousand/hectare;
- Kharkiv — UAH 32.2 thousand/hectare;
- Kirovohrad — UAH 31.9 thousand/hectare;
- Donets'k — UAH 31.1 thousand/hectare;
- Odesa — UAH 31 thousand/hectare;
- Khmelnytsky — UAH 30.05 thousand/hectare;
- Poltava — UAH 30.4 thousand/hectare;
- Dnipropetrovs'k — UAH 30.2 thousand/hectare;
- Ternopil — UAH 29 thousand/hectare.
Previously Pro-Consulting experts expressed the idea that the liberalization of the farmland market in Ukraine might be a catalyst for the economic development of the country.
The infographic guide Agribusiness of Ukraine 2017/18 is available by the link.