UKROLIYA launches the first plant in Ukraine for the production of organic vegetable oils
On 24 November, the company UKROLIYA launched the first plant in Ukraine for the production of organic vegetable oils in Poltava region.
The plant is certified according to the standard for organic produce of EU No. 17-0773-01.
"Our plant will be the first in Ukraine certified production of vegetable oils according to the European Organic Standard. Certification was conducted by Organic Standard, which demonstrates the recognition of the compliance of our products with strict standards applied to organic products in Europe," said Sergei Coswintsev, director of operations of UKROLIYA Organic.
The production department is equipped modern machinery. The plant's management notes that the process of production will be non-waste.
Planned production figures:
- processing of sunflower — 18 thousand tons per year;
- organic sunflower oil — 7.02 thousand tons per year;
- sunflower meal — 7,1 thousand tons per year;
- sunflower husk — 3 thousand tons a year;
- soybean processing — 50 thousand tons per year;
- organic soybean oil — 6,75 thousand tons per year;
- soybean meal — 39.5 thousand tons per year.
"In the future, the leaders of the market will be innovative companies that produce high-quality products. This production was created in the shortest possible time — in 5 months, and today we can assert that it is unique in the territory of Ukraine," said Yury Shevchenko, Business Development Director of UKROLIYA.