Mineral fertilizers handling in seaports decreased 8% in Jan-Nov
In January-November 2018, seaports of Ukraine handled 875.58 thou. tons of chemical and mineral fertilizers, which is 8.2% less than the previous comparative period (954.03 thou. tons), USPA informs.
The top five ports in terms of transshipment volumes are as follows:
- Mykolaiv — 420.17 thou. tons (355% more than the previous comparative period);
- Yuzhny — 141.49 thou. tons (63.8% less);
- Reni — 132.77 thou. tons (15.6% less);
- Kherson — 114.66 thou. tons (405% more);
- Olvia — 52.65 thou. tons (72.5% less).
As previously reported, in January-November 2018 seaports of Ukraine handled 35.86 million tons of grain cargoes.
The new infographic guide Agribusiness of Ukraine 2017/18 is available by the link.