Grain export 2018/19: shipment reaching 50 mmt
Since the start of 2018/19, grain exports from Ukraine as of June 27th reached 49,58 mmt. The Agrarian Ministry reports that this volume is 24.9 percent (9,47 mmt) higher from the indicator for the last year's comparative period (38,02 mmt).
The volumes of exported crops are as follows:
- wheat — 15,57 mmt (–1,5 mmt y-o-y);
- corn — 29,73 mmt (+12,06 mmt y-o-y);
- barley — 3.53 mmt (–0,75 mmt y-o-y);
- rye — 88.2 thou. tons (+51.4 thou. tons y-o-y).
As of 26 June, agriproducers in ten regions started harvesting early grains. Agrarians have already harvested 2.1 million tons of new grain from the area of 684 thousand hectares (7% of the forecast).
- TOP 10 Grain Exporters in 2018
- TOP 10 Wheat Exporters from Ukraine in 2018
- TOP 10 Rapeseed Exporters from Ukraine in 2018
The infographic guide Agribusiness of Ukraine 2017/18 is available by the link.