Kernel stored 4.1 mln t of ag commodities
Since the start of 2019/20, Kernel storage facilities have accumulated more than 4.1 mln t of agricultural commodities. Some of them have managed to do several turnovers.
The largest volumes are stored at the following enterprises:
- Kononiv Elevator, Balyn (Khmelnytsk region) — 540 thou. t;
- Kononiv Elevator, Lazirky (Poltava region) — 426 thou. t;
- Druzba-Nova, Nizhyn (Chernihiv region) — 409 thou. t;
- Kononiv Elevator, Vesnianske (Khmelnytsk region) — 401 thou. t;
- Kononiv Elevator, Myrhorod (Poltava region) — 288 thou. t.
"Effective planning, successful completion of investment projects and well-coordinated work of teams of all silo services of the company have made this possible," comments Mykola Solntsev, Head of Kernel Storage Services.
He noted that in 2019 two new grain elevators were put into operation in Nizhyn and Bilovody, thus increasing the company's total storage capacity by 200 thou. t.
"Now that the season for our own products has been successfully completed, we still have enough resources for storage and acceptance of commercial grain," added Mykola Solntsev.
As a reminder, Kernel divested its 50% stake in Taman Grain Terminal Holdings Limited, a joint venture owing 100% interest in a deepwater grain export terminal in Taman port, Russia.