IFC is looking for Deputy Program Manager for MAS
As part of its MAS agribusiness advisory program in Ukraine, IFC is seeking to hire a full time Deputy Program Manager who will support the MAS EMENA Regional Program Manager on managing and supervising the implementation of advisory projects with IFC clients in Ukraine which include the following:
- Hiring external expertise, deploying internal and/or external expertise and managing them in order to ensure the most effective and efficient implementation of the projects’ programs;
- Managing relationships with project stakeholders, clients, partners, beneficiaries, etc.;
- Ensuring the delivery of advisory services to IFC clients in accordance with the agreed upon scope of work, timelines and deliverables;
- Ensuring the delivery of results in accordance with approved project business objectives and M&E targets;
- Preparing project supervision and donor reports, including M&E reports and the required back-up data which confirms the reported results and achievements;
- Ensuring coordination with other IFC teams: advisory colleagues, investment officers, E&S specialists, country officers, IBRD colleagues and others.
- Business development for MAS Advisory, which includes: identifying clients and their needs, preparing pitches, conducting negotiations, and concluding agreements;
- Developing ideas and concepts for joint advisory and investment products for existing and / or potential clients;
- Support on AS products development;
- Contribute substantively to knowledge management.
- Excellent English skills: speaking, reading, and writing (essential);
- Strong skills in Word, Power Point, and Excel are required.
- A Master's degree or the equivalent in professional qualification in agribusiness;
- A minimum of 15 years of private sector operational experience in agribusiness;
- A proven track record in business development and in nurturing client relationships;
- A demonstrated ability to understand what makes businesses succeed, to develop and to successfully implement innovative solutions in order to resolve challenging issues;
- A proven track record in working in diverse teams which include colleagues, consultants and client representatives in order to achieve common business goals and objectives;
- Sound business judgment, a demonstrated ability to deliver results under stressful conditions and in a stressful environment;
- Commitment to the World Bank Group and IFC's mission, strategies and values.
Interested candidates may review the complete job description and apply on-line.