TFI PZU Funds hold 10% of Kernel shares
Agricultural holding Kernel has received a notice from the Investment TFI PZU SA (Poland) about acquisition of 85.02 thousand shares by TFI PZU Funds.
It is reported by the company press service.
According to the report, TFI PZU Funds acquired 85.02 thousand shares and as a result became the owners of 10% stake in the company.
As of January 20, 2017, TFI PZU Funds hold 8,150,000 shares of agricultural holding, accounting for 10.10% of the share capital.
It is noted that TFI PZU SA acts on behalf of investment funds (TFI PZU Funds) managed by:
- PZU Fundusz Inwestycyjny Otwarty Parasolowy;
- PZU Specjalistyczny Fundusz Inwestycyjny Otwarty Globalnych Inwestycji;
- PZU Specjalistyczny Fundusz Inwestycyjny Otwarty Universum;
- PZU Fundusz Inwestycyjny Zamkniety Akcji Focus;
- PZU Fundusz Inwestycyjny Zamkniety Dynamiczny.
Reference: TFI PZU SA is one of the largest companies in Poland by assets under management. At the end of December 2016 they amounted to more than 22 billion PLN ($5.36 billion).