Bunge subsidiary leads among unrefined sunflower oil producers in Sep-Mar 2017/18
The European Transport Stevedoring Company (ETSC), a subsidiary of Bunge, is the largest producer of unrefined sunflower oil in the priod from September to March of MY2017/18, the Association Ukroliyaprom reports.
ETSC holds a 7.2% share in the total unrefined sunflower oil production.
The TOP 10 producers of unrefined sunflower oil are as follows:
- The European Transport Stevedoring Company (ETSC) — 7.2%;
- Optimusagro Trade — 6.8%;
- Vinnitsa Oil and Fat Production Plant (ViOil) — 5.9%;
- Allseeds Black Sea (Allseeds) — 5.5%;
- Ukrainian Black Sea Industry (Kernel) — 5.1%;
- Prydniprovsk Oil Crushing Plant (Kernel) — 4.8%;
- Bandurka Oil Crushing Plant (Kernel) — 4.6%;
- Cargill — 4.2%;
- ADM — 4%;
- Dnipropetrovsk Oil Crushing Plant (Bunge) — 3.8%.
Reference: in September-March MY2017/18, Ukrainian enterprises produced 3.36 million tons of sunflower unrefined oil (including oil-mills), which is 7.7 thou. tons less than the corresponding indicator a year earlier (3,089 million tons excluding oil-mills (10% less).