Ukrainian seaports reduced grain transshipment by 9% in January-July of 2018
Ukrainian seaports handled 20.22 million tons of grain in January-July 2018, which is 8.75% less than during the same period last year.
This is reported by USPA.
Top 5 seaports in terms of grain transshipment volumes:
- Nikolaev Sea Port – 6.01 million tons (+ 24.73% compared to the same period last year);
- Chernomorsk Sea Port – 4.87 million tons (+ 7.98%);
- Odessa Sea Port – 4.01 million tons (-16.48%);
- Yuzhnyi Sea Port – 3.43 million tons (-31.7%);
- Olvia Sea Port – 0.81 million tons (-59.47%).
Reference: in the period from August 11 to August 17, 112 thousand tons of basic crops were shipped for export by Ukrainian seaports, which is 86% less than the previous week (781 thousand tons, taking into account the update).