Annual infographic guide Agribusiness of Ukraine 2019/20 released
The sixth edition of the annual infographic guide Agribusiness of Ukraine 2019/20 is available for download.
This year, the guide includes 45 pages of infographics about the agricultural sector's performance in Ukraine. The handbook features such thematic sections as:
- Agribusiness in 2019/20: results, new records both of the domestic market and in the foreign trade
- Crop Production: a principal branch of the Ukrainian agro-industrial complex
- Animal Products: poultry farming demonstrated better results, while other sectors saw its indicators reducing
- Processed Food: a bulk of income was generated by production and export of sunflower oil
- Infrastructure and Services: areas that serve the entire production cycle and provide agriproducers with basic material and technical resources
- Finances: credit and investment outcomes, government support
The latest edition also contains fresh data about the sector's development over the last decade, land reform implementation, bioenergy and mixed feed production.
The infographic guide was developed by the specialists of Latifundist Media and the content-marketing agency Top Lead, with the support of Credit Agricole Bank and Baker Tilly in Ukraine.
English version of the guide will be available by late October.