Bunge Ukraine subsidiary leads VAT refund recipients list in April
In April 2021, the largest amount of VAT was refunded to Suntrade, a subsidiary of Bunge Ukraine, UAH 950.85 mln, the State Treasury Service of Ukraine reports.
In the reporting period, the VAT refund was received by the following companies:
- Suntrade (Bunge): UAH 950.855 mln
- MHP: UAH 417.166 mln
- NIBULON: UAH 298.451 mln
- OptimusAgro Trade: UAH 287.788 mln
- Louis Dreyfus Company Ukraine: UAH 276.626 mln
- Glencore Agriculture Ukraine: UAH 221.816 mln
- Cargill: UAH 158.889 mln
- COFCO Agri Ukraine: UAH 130.552 mln
- Lebedyn Seed Plant (LNZ Group): UAH 130.371 mln
- Grain Power: UAH 95.544 mln
- Satelit (COFCO Agri Resources Ukraine): UAH 87.178 mln
- Agroprosperis Trade (Agroprosperis): UAH 78.173 mln
- Oliyar: UAH 73.664 mln
- Agro-Region: UAH 71.64 mln
- SFGCU: UAH 68.344 mln
In March, Suntrade also headed the list of VAT recipients. The global Bunge reported USD 831 mln of net income for Q1 2021 vs. USD 184 mln of loss in the prior-year period.
A subsidiary of Viterra in Ukraine, Glencore Agriculture Ukraine, rebranded to Viterra Ukraine.