Egypt bought 240 thou. t of Ukraine wheat
The Egyptian national buyer GASC bought 300 000 t of wheat for October 25-November 3, 2021, loading period in an international tender, Refinitiv Agriculture writes.
As reported, the purchase was formed of 240 thou. t of Ukrainian wheat and 60 thou. t of Russian wheat.
Wheat will be supplied by:
- NIBULON: 60 000 of Ukrainian wheat at 310.25 $/t FOB and $32.90 of freight, 343.15 $/t C&F
- GTCS: 60 000 of Russian wheat at 316.50 $/t FOB and $27.30 of freight, 343.80 $/t C&F
- Olam: 60 000 of Ukrainian wheat at 312.90 $/t FOB and $32.90 of freight, 345.80 $/t C&F
- Inerco Trade (a subsidiary of Kernel): 60 000 of Ukrainian wheat at 312.90 $/t FOB and $32.9 of freight, 345.80 $/t C&F
- Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC): 60 000 of Ukrainian wheat at 312.90 $/t FOB and $33.65 of freight, 346.55 $/t C&F
- Grain and the City: Is Wheat off the Game?
- Early Grains New Crop Quality: Wheat, Barley, Rapeseed of 2021
Payment for the commodities supplied will be made by a letter of credit and a 180-day grace period.
At the previous tender, GASC booked 120 thou. t of Romanian wheat and 60 thou. t of Ukranian.
Since the start of 2021/22, wheat export from Ukraine has come to 5.33 mln t.
As of September 2, wheat was 100% harvested in Ukraine. The bulk yield totalled 32.81 mln t.