Kernel-Trade leads among the recipients of VAT refunds for December 2017
The largest recipient of the VAT refund for December 2017 is Kernel-Trade (Kernel) with UAH 732.54 mln (November 2017: UAH 1,04 bln), reports APK-Inform with the reference to Interfax-Ukraine.
The largest recipients are as follows:
- Kernel-Trade (Kernel) — UAH 732.54 mln;
- ADM Trading Ukraine — UAH 477.041 mln;
- NIBULON — UAH 388.452 mln;
- Mironivsky Hliboproduct (MHP) — UAH 340 mln;
- Katerynopilsky Elevator (MHP) — UAH 248.374 mln;
- COFCO Agri Ukraine — UAH 162,849 mln;
- State Food and Grain Corporation of Ukraine (SFGCU) — UAH 148.678 mln;
- TH Delta Wilmar — UAH 86.195 mln;
- Pology Oil Extraction Plant — UAH 83.383 mln.
In December, the VAT refund rate for Ukrainian companies decreased by UAH 81 mln in comparison with November — to UAH 11.34 bln.