Grain export 2018/19: corn shipment up 12 mmt y-o-y
Since the start of 2018/19, grain exports from Ukraine as of June 21st reached 48,9 mmt. The Agrarian Ministry reports that this volume is 25.6 percent (10.2 mmt) more than the indicator for the last year's comparative period (39,7 mmt).
The volumes of exported crops are as follows:
- wheat — 15,5 mmt (–1,4 mmt y-o-y);
- corn — 29,2 mmt (+11,8 mmt y-o-y);
- barley — 3.5 mmt (–0,7 mmt y-o-y);
- rye — 88.2 thou. tons (+51.4 thou. tons y-o-y).
Previously it was reported that the TIS (TransInvestService) group of terminals led among port terminals in terms of grain transshipment volumes with 676 thou. tons in May 2019.
- TOP 10 Grain Exporters in 2018
- TOP 10 Wheat Exporters from Ukraine in 2018
- TOP 10 Rapeseed Exporters from Ukraine in 2018
The infographic guide Agribusiness of Ukraine 2017/18 is available by the link.