Ukrlandfarming paid UAH 8 bln of taxes within three years
Ukrlandfarming and Avangardco owned by Oleg Bakhmatyuk paid UAH 7.722 bln of taxes to the budget of Ukraine in 2017-19.
The state budget received UAH 3.9 bln comprised of the following taxes paid:
- VAT — UAH 2.1 bln;
- income tax — UAH 31.4 mln;
- single social contribution — UAH 1.5 bln;
- military tax — UAH 234 mln.
Pursuant to the company's statement, UAH 3.65 bln were paid to local budgets including:
- individual income tax — UAH 2.4 bln;
- single tax (group 4) — UAH 449 mln;
- land tax and land lease — UAH 779 mln.
Other taxes and fees paid totalled UAH 167 mln.