Margarine products output totalled 192 thou. t in Sep-May, major producers named
Margarine products output in Ukraine reached 192 thou. t in the period of September 2019 – May 2020(MY2019/20: September-August), the Ukroilprom Association data show.
The TOP 6 producers in the reporting period by market share:
- Delta Wilmar Ukraine: 32.5%
- Schedro (Zaporizhzhya Oil and Fat Plant): 28.8%
- Schedro (Fat Plant): 8.6%
- Tulchyn branch of Food Development (TERRA FOOD): 7.4%
- Olkom Group: 6.8%
- Vinnytsya OFP (ViOil): 4.4%
Since the start of 2019/20 as of July 1, crushing facilities in Ukraine produced 5.31 mln t of the main types of unrefined vegetable oil.
The total volume of refined sunflower oil produced in this period is 709.1 thou. t.