Soybean export from Ukraine slashed 52% in Jan-Nov
Soybean export from Ukraine in January-November 2020 reached 1.53 mln t for the amount of USD 573.2 mln, 50.04% (1.66 mln t) less YoY, the State Customs Service data show.
Key importing countries in 11M 2020:
- Turkey: 471.74 thou. t, USD 176.4 mln, 30.77% of the total supply
- Belarus: 303.4 thou. t, USD 113.4 mln, 19.79%
- Greece: 105.79 thou. t, USD 39.53 mln, 6.9%
- others: 652.19 thou. t, USD 243.83 mln, 42.54%
Related: Soybean Deficit in Ukraine
Soybean production in the 2020 season totalled 2.8 mln t on 1.3 mln ha, using the average yield 2.07 t/ha.
Under the USDA report, 50-65% of soybeans produced in Ukraine test positive for GE events.
- Agrarian Superstate Importing Soybean or Why Is the Market Short of This Oilseed Crop?
- TOP 10 Soybeans Exporters from Ukraine in 2019
- TOP 10 Soybean Producing Countries in 2019
- TOP 10 Soybeans Exporters from Ukraine in 2018