Harvest Online 2020: agriproducers in Ukraine completed the campaign
As of December 14, agriproducers in Ukraine harvested 83.8 mln t of main crops on 24.1 mln ha, of which grains and legumes total 65.4 mln t harvested on 15.3 mln ha, making up 99% of the planned areas.
As provided by the data of the Harvest Online 2020 project, agriproducers in Ukraine harvested:
- corn: 29.8 mln t on 5.35 mln ha using the average yield of 5.57 t/ha
- wheat: 25.1 mln t on 6.6 mln ha, 3.83 t/ha
- sunflower: 13.1 mln t on 6.4 mln ha, 2.06 t/ha
- sugar beet: 9.2 mln t on 216 thou. ha, 42.37 t/ha
- barley: 7.77 mln t on 2.38 mln ha, 3.26 t/ha
- soybean: 2.8 mln t on 1.3 mln ha, 2.07 t/ha
- rapeseed: 2.55 mln t on 1.11 mln ha, 2.29 t/ha
- peas: 516.2 thou. t on 237.7 thou. ha, 2.17 t/ha
- millet: 243.7 thou. t on 150.3 thou. ha, 1.62 t/ha
- buckwheat: 105.6 thou. t on 78.4 thou. ha, 1.35 t/ha
USDA in its December report increased the expected volume of corn production in Ukraine to 29.5 mln t.
The regions having harvested the highest bulk yield of crops:
- Poltava: 6.46 mln t
- Kharkiv: 6.25 mln t
- Sumy: 5.94 mln t
- Chernihiv: 5.85 mln t
- Vinnytsya: 5.62 mln t
Follow the updates with the Harvest Online 2020 project. The project is developed in partnership with Soufflet Agro Ukraine.