Kernel Holding to acquire 13 enterprises from Vitaliy Khomutynnik (UPDATED)
The Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU) will consider on February 11 Kernel Holding S.A. application for the purchase of 13 agricultural enterprises from the company's co-owner Vitaliy Khomutynnik.
Pursuant to the AMCU's draft agenda, the following entities are to the Committee's consideration:
- CascadeAgro (Kyiv)
- Agrodmitrievske (Chernihiv region)
- Agro-Polis (Sumy region)
- Niva (Chernihiv region)
- Krasnokolyadinskoye (Chernihiv region)
- Ukraine (Chernihiv region)
- Korop Agrarian Investments (Chernihiv region)
- Sosnitski Agrarian Investments (Chernihiv region)
- Chervonyansky Agrarian Investments (Chernihiv region)
- Zasullya–5 (Sumy region)
- Chervonoslobodske–2 (Sumy region)
- Agrosvit (Sumy region)
- Agrofirm Vidrodzhennya (Chernihiv region)
The relevant acquisition ensures exceeding 50% of the votes in the company's supreme governing body.
Under the analytical system YouControl, Vitaliy Khomutynnik is the ultimate beneficial owner of all above-mentioned companies.
The AMCU authorized the purchase of 13 agricultural enterprises by Kernel Holding S.A. from Vitaliy Khomutynnik.
Previously the AMCU considered this concentration in summer 2020 when a French citizen applied for the approval to buy these legal entities from Vitaliy Khomutynnik through Agartha Fund LP (U.A.E.).