Sunflower oil trade in Jan-Apr: key exporters from Ukraine
In January-April 2019, Kernel Trade, the Kernel subsidiary, exported the highest volume of sunflower oil from Ukraine. The company's market share accounted for 24.3 per cent, Ukrainian Food Export Board (UFEB) reports.
The top sunflower oil exporters from Ukraine in the reporting period are as follows:
- Kernel Trade (Kernel) — a 24.3 per cent market share;
- Suntrade (Bunge Ukraine) — 7.8 per cent;
- Cargill — 5.3 per cent;
- Delta Wilmar CIS — 4.8 per cent;
- Allseeds — 4.6 per cent;
- Katerynopilsky Elevator (MHP) — 4.2 per cent;
- Optimus Agro — 4.2 per cent;
- Vinagro-Food — 3.6 per cent;
- Satellit — 3.1 per cent;
- ADM Trading Ukraine — 3 per cent.
In January-April 2019, sunflower oil supplies from Ukraine amounted to 2.2 million tons worth USD 1.48 billion. This volume exceeds the prior year's indicator by 15 per cent (2018: 1.9 million tons worth USD 1.49 billion).
The infographic guide Agribusiness of Ukraine 2017/18 is available by the link.