Grain export 2018/19: key suppliers of Ukrainian agriproducts
By the results of the 2018/19 season, Kernel is the key exporter of grain from Ukraine with 6.72 million tons of supplies, Elevatorist.com informs.
The top exporters of Ukrainian grain in the indicated period are as follows:
- Kernel — 6.72 million tons;
- NIBULON — 5.11 million tons;
- COFCO Agri Ukraine — 4.62 million tons;
- Cargill — 3.97 million tons;
- ADM Trading Ukraine — 3.96 million tons;
- Bunge — 3.29 million tons;
- Louis Dreyfus — 3.15 million tons;
- Glencore Agriculture Ukraine — 2.64 million tons;
- Agroprosperis (NCH) — 2.14 million tons;
- Sierentz Global Merchants — 2.07 million tons.
Previously reported that by July 24th harvesting of early grain and leguminous crops in Ukraine was carried out on the area of 7.2 million hectares or 74%. The crop reached 26.1 million tons using the average yield of 3.63 t/ha (2018: 3.18 t/ha).