TIS, P&O Maritime and Neptune donated UAH 46.4 mln to national coronavirus foundation
As of March 31, 2020, companies operating in seaports of Odesa region transferred UAH 46.4 mln to the national coronavirus Covid-19 foundation.
According to the Facebook post made by CEO and co-founder of TIS Andrey Stavnitser, funds were transferred by the companies:
- TIS Container Terminal Ukraine — UAH 6.8 mln;
- TIS-Coal — UAH 6.8 mln;
- TIS-Ore — UAH 6.8 mln;
- TIS-Grain — UAH 9.69 mln;
- TIS-Fertilizers — UAH 2.757 mln;
- P&O Maritime Ukraine, a DP World Group subsidiary — UAH 6.8 mln;
- Neptune terminal — UAH 6.8 mln.
"This money will allow sending airplanes to China for medical suits, face masks, tests, artificial lung ventilation (AVL) machines for hospitals all over Ukraine," Andrey Stavnitser writes.
Previously reported that MHP provided UAH 15 mln for stemming the spread of coronavirus Covid-19 in Vinnytsya region.