Vegoil companies' production reached 4.21 mln t so far 2019/20
As of April 1, Ukrainian vegetable oil companies produced 4.21 mln t of basic types of oil, the Ukroilprom Association reports.
European Transport Stevedoring Company, a Bunge subsidiary, produced the largest volume of unrefined sunflower oil in the reporting period. Its market share is 6.4%.
The rating of key producers since the start of 2019/20(September-August) includes:
- European Transport Stevedoring Company (Bunge): 6.4%;
- OptimusAgro Trade: 5.7%;
- Vinnytsya Oil and Fat Production Plant (ViOil): 5.5%;
- Allseeds: 4.7%;
- Ukrainian Black Sea Industry (Kernel): 4.2%;
- Prydniprovsk Oil Crushing Plant (Kernel): 4.1%;
- Bandurka Oil Crushing Plant (Kernel): 3.7%;
- Cargill: 3.6%;
- ADM Illichivsk: 3.6%;
- Delta Wilmar Ukraine: 3.5%;
- Dnipropetrovsk Oil Extraction Plant (Bunge): 3.2%.
As of April 1, 2020, oilseeds processing in Ukraine reached 10.2 mln t, accounting for 45.9% of the gross yield.