Refined sunflower oil output 18% higher in 2020, largest producers
Crushing facilities in Ukraine produced 917 thou. t of refined sunflower oil in 2020, 17.7% more YoY (2019: 778.9 thou. t), the Association Ukroilprom reports.
The largest crushing facilities in the reporting period by market share:
- Delta Wilmar Ukraine: 16.4%
- Dnipropetrovsk Oil Extraction Plant (Bunge Ukraine): 16.2%
- Poltava Oil Crushing Plant (Kernel): 10.4%
- Oliyar: 8.9%
- GradOil Refinery: 7.1%
- Prykolotne Oil Crushing Plant (Kernel): 6.9%
- Viktor & K: 6.5%
- Ukroliyaproduct (UKROLIYA): 4.9%
- VVVV: 3.5%
- Schedro: 3.3%
- Melitopol OEP: 2.3%
- Pology OEP: 2.2%
Previously reported that UKROLIYA exported the second-largest volume of organic sunflower oil in the 2019/20(September-August) season.