Soybean oil trade in Jan-Apr: key exporters from Ukraine
In January-April 2019, Globyno Processing Plant, a structural division of the agro-industrial holding Astarta-Kyiv, exported the highest volume of soybean oil from Ukraine. The company's market share accounted for 15.2 per cent, Ukrainian Food Export Board (UFEB) reports.
The top soybean oil exporters from Ukraine in the reporting period are as follows:
- Globyno Processing Plant (Astarta-Kyiv) — 15.2 per cent market share;
- Pology Oil Extraction Plant — 10.8 per cent;
- Myronivsky Plant of Greets and Feed Stuff (MPGFS) — 7.9 per cent;
- Kukhar Rishelie — 7.8 per cent;
- Vector-M — 7.4 per cent;
- Klov — 6.9 per cent;
- ERANT — 6.3 per cent;
- Katerynopilsky elevator (MHP) — 3.1 per cent;
- MONEY GOLDS — 2.6 per cent;
- the Agro-industrial company Sodrugestvo Ukraine — 2.1 per cent.
Previously reported that the Suntrade company, Bunge subsidiary, exported the highest volume of soybean to the foreign markets in 2018 — 238 thou. tons, accounting for a 13.7 per cent share of all supplies from Ukraine.
The infographic guide Agribusiness of Ukraine 2017/18 is available by the link.