Beef export from Ukraine in Jan-Sep valued at USD 81 mln
In January-September 2019, Ukraine exported 27.17 thou. t for the amount of USD 81.17 mln. According to the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, this indicator is 37x higher from import of product to Ukraine (9M 2019: 728 t worth USD 3.298 mln).
Export of fresh or chilled beef in the reporting period totalled 11.6 thou. t for the amount of USD 25.5 mln. The largest importers of meat by country:
- Belarus — 8.56 thou. t, USD 24.74 mln;
- Turkey — 3 thou. t, USD 8.7 mln;
- the U.A.E. — 43 t, USD 124 thou.;
- others — 36 t, USD 106 thou.
In 9M 2019, deliveries of frozen beef reached 15.5 thou. t worth USD 47.5 mln. Key markets in the period are as followed:
- Kazahstan — 5.67 thou. t, USD 17.37 mln;
- Azerbaijan — 3.28 thou. t, USD 10 mln;
- Belarus — 3 thou. t, USD 9.22 mln;
- others — 3.56 thou. t, USD 10.88 mln.
As a reminder, Ukrainian livestock exporters are now authorized for deliveries to Libya.