Top taxpayers in the agricultural sector of Ukraine in H1 2019
The State Fiscal Service of Ukraine has announced the top 20 largest taxpayers in agriculture, forestry and fisheries industry.
The rating is based on amounts of tax payments made by companies in the first half of 2019.
The top 10 taxpayers in the reporting period include the following companies:
- APK-Invest — no amount specified;
- Monsanto Seeds — UAH 136.1 mln;
- Agricultural company Dovzhenko (Astarta-Kyiv) — UAH 132.2 mln;
- Zernoproduct MHP (MHP) — UAH 123.6 mln;
- Vinnytsya Poultry Farm (MHP) — UAH 119.9 mln;
- Khmilnitske (Astarta-Kyiv) — no amount specified;
- Druzhba-Nova (Kernel) — UAH 97.8 mln;
- Volochysk-Agro (Kernel) — UAH 97.5 mln;
- Lebedyn Agricultural Company — no amount specified;
- Svitanok Agrofirm — no amount specified.
In total, 20 companies have paid more than UAH 1.8 bln of taxes to the agricultural sector.
Previously reported that in case the land reform was implemented and the moratorium on farmland sale was lifted, foreigners would be authorized to buy agricultural land, provided that they register a legal entity and pay taxes to the state budget.