Unrefined sunflower oil: Ukraine's key producers in Sep-May 2020/21
Oil crushing plants in Ukraine produced 4.26 mln t of unrefined sunflowerseed oil in the period September-May 2020/21(September-August), Ukroilprom Association reports.
European Transport Stevedoring Company, a Bunge Ukraine subsidiary, produced the highest volume of crude sunflower oil which corresponds to an 8.3% market share in the reporting period.
Top 15 sunflowerseed oil crushing facilities in September-May 2020/21:
- European Transport Stevedoring Company (Bunge Ukraine): 8.3%
- Optimus Agro Trade: 6.6%
- Prydniprovsky Oil Crushing Plant (Kernel): 6.1%
- Ukrainian Black Sea Industry (Kernel): 5.2%
- Vinnytsia Oil and Fat Production Plant (ViOil): 5.1%
- ADM: 4.7%
- Bandursky Oil Extraction Plant (Kernel): 4.5%
- Poltava Oil Crushing Plant (Kernel): 3.9%
- Dnipropetrovsk Oil Extraction Plant (Bunge): 3.7%
- Kropyvnytskyi OEP (Kernel): 3.6%
- Cargill: 3.3%
- Pology OEP: 3%
- Satellit OEP (COFCO Agri Resources Ukraine): 2.9%
- Allseeds Black Sea (Allseeds): 2.8%
- Vovchansk Oil Crushing Plant (Kernel): 2.7%
- Oliyar: 2.5%
Previously reported that crushing plants in Ukraine finalized the 2020/21 season ahead of schedule.