Agribusinessmen make up a third of the top 100 wealthiest people in Ukraine
In the rating compiled by Korrespondent, Top 100 Wealthiest People of Ukraine 2019, a third of positions are held by businessmen engaged in agriculture.
The rating is based on the following approaches to business analysis:
- by value of assets, shares of the company;
- by comparison with similar businesses;
- by value of a similar business created;
- by valuation based on the amount of profit generated by the company.
In addition, Korrespondent focused on the degree of business lending and the disclosure of the company's income.
The rating includes the following businessmen:
- 7th position — Yuri Kosyuk, owner and CEO of the agro-industrial holding Myronivsky Hliboproduct (MHP) — USD 1 222 mln;
- 8th — Petro Poroshenko, owner of Roshen Corp. — USD 810 mln;
- 9th — Alexander and Galina Gerega, founders of Epicenter K — USD 775 mln;
- 11th — Andrei Verevskiy, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Kernel, and Ruslan Verevskiy — USD 584 mln;
- 13th — Alexey Vadatursky, CEO of NIBULON — USD 552 mln;
- 14th — Dmitriy Firtash, founder and owner of Group DF — USD 466 mln;
- 16th — Sergei Tigipko, owner of TAS (TAS AGRO) — USD 443 mln;
- 17th — Vitaliy Khomutynnik, Cascade Investment Fund beneficiary — USD 470 mln;
- 18th — Vladimir Kostelman, CEO of Fozzy Group — USD 406 mln;
- 19th — Vitaliy Antonov, founder of OKKO Group — USD 358 mln;
- 28th — Boris Kolesnikov, co-owner of APK-Invest — USD 225 mln;
- 37th — Evgeniy Sigal, co-founder of Agromars, USD 160 mln;
- 39th — Aleksandr Tabalov, Chairman of the Board of Formula Smaku Group of Companies — USD 152 mln;
- 42nd — Taras Barschovski, owner of T.B. Fruit — USD 143 mln;
- 47th — Yuri Zhuraliov, founder and Chairman of Agroton — USD 133 mln;
- 49th — Rafael Goroyan, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Prometey Group of Companies — USD 130 mln;
- 53rd — Dmitriy Kravchenko, head of the Supervisory Board of LNZ Group — USD 123 mln;
- 61st — Aleksandr Derkach, co-owner of Milk Alliance — USD 108 mln;
- 62nd — Victor Ponomarchuk, Chairman of the industrial group ViOil — USD 107 mln;
- 64th — Vsevolod Kozhemyako, founder and CEO of the Agrotrade Group of companies — USD 104 mln;
- 65th — Vadim Ermolaev, founder of Alef — USD 104 mln;
- 68th — Alexander Petrov, Chairman of the Board of IMC — USD 101 mln;
- 73rd — Vladimir Misik, founder of Kulinichi — USD 97 mln;
- 74th — Sergei Krolevets, owner of Eridon — USD 95 mln;
- 76th — Boris Belikov, CEO of Ovostar Union — USD 89 mln;
- 77th — Vitaliy Veresenko, co-owner of Ovostar Union — USD 89 mln;
- 86th — Valeriy Korotkov, former shareholder of Astarta-Kyiv — USD 76 mln;
- 91st — Viktor Ivanchyk, CEO of Astarta-Kyiv — USD 68 mln;
- 94th — Alexander Kuzminsky, founder and owner of the Globino group of enterprises — USD 64 mln;
- 96th — Vasily Astion, Head of the Board of Directors and co-founder of Dnipro Agro Group — USD 63 mln;
- 100th — Gennadiy Bobov, co-owner of Kalinovy Krai and Panda — USD 60 mln.
Previously Delo.ua published a rating of the TOP 100 Largest Companies in Ukraine engaged in agribusiness.